So, you know you want a luxury apartment in Portland, and you know you want it to be a 2 bedroom. Have you thought about the kind of community you want to live in? Are there specific amenities that you’re looking for? It’s true – there’s no shortage of apartment choices out there. But still, not all apartments are created equal – you’ve got to make sure you wind up in the right spot!
At Osprey Apartments in Portland’s South Waterfront, we ensure that our residents live in a welcoming, comfortable community that’s designed to meets all their wants and needs. We’re not in the business covering up low-quality living experiences with extraneous features. Don’t settle for any 2 bedroom apartment in Portland – aim for the best!
Osprey Has the Best Location for a Luxury Apartment in Portland
When you’re on the hunt, remember that a location can make or break your living experience. Every amenity in the world is not going to matter if you’re in a spot that isn’t convenient, comfortable, and fun.
We chose the South Waterfront District because it’s the perfect embodiment of urban and natural settings. Plus, it’s still expanding and only going to get better. There are dining and shopping options popping up all the time.
Also, the South Waterfront Greenway, which includes paths and space for picnicking, running, walking, biking, stand-up paddle boarding, and kayaking, is right next to us.
Plus, Downtown is 10 minutes north of us, and there are several public transportation options in the area including the MAX Orange Line and the Portland Streetcar. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another luxury apartment in Portland that offers a better location.
Okay, so you’re probably wondering about our amenities and features at this point. We get it. We’re confident that we have what you want in a 2 bedroom apartment in Portland:
- A wide variety of spacious floor plans that include multiple 2 bedroom/1 bathroom and 2 bedroom/2 bathrooms options.
- A 24/7 fitness center appointed with state-of-the-art equipment
- On-site bike storage as well as an outdoor gear room for storing and washing paddle boards, kayaks, and bikes (oh, and you can wash your dog in the Gear Room, too)
- The only luxury apartment in Portland that will abide by a Thoughtful Living philosophy
- An Eastside Terrace Courtyard with BBQs, seating, fire pits, and fantastic views of Ross Island, and the Willamette River and Tillicum Bridge
- A multipurpose Lobby Lounge connected to the Eastside Terrace and equipped with a full kitchen, workstation, games, TVs, free WIFI, and seating and couches
- A Central Courtyard that is connected to the fitness center and Lobby Lounge, and is inclusive of free WIFI, BBQs, fire pits, and outdoor prep and cooking station
- Covered on-site parking that’s available for rent.
Overall, We Just Care About People
We’re not being sappy – we’re just being honest. We understand that an ideal luxury apartment in Portland must go beyond providing an incredible location and amazing amenities. That’s why we also work to promote a connection to community through the Osprey Apartments blog. We constantly keep Portlanders updated on the latest and greatest Rose City happenings!
Still unsure about Osprey? Come visit us! Spend the day in the South Waterfront neighborhood and get a glimpse at what it’d be like to call this incredible corner of Portland home.