Osprey apartments is a brand new community set to open this Fall in Portland’s coveted South waterfront neighborhood. If you’ve been searching for a downtown Portland apartment, Osprey has exactly what you’re looking for.
Here are some highlights…
Osprey Apartments are currently being constructed in Portland’s up-and-coming South Waterfront neighborhood with the aim to provide our soon-to-be-residents with the comforts and conveniences of urban living right alongside the joy and serenity you’d find in a more palatial setting. Everything about Osprey is designed with thoughtful living in mind, meaning everything is just right, from the floor plans and amenities, to the finishes, right down down to the tiniest of details. Our designs are crafted with a careful combination of modern and natural elements to give these downtown Portland apartments a sleek, yet comfortable feel.
The building features:
- A clean, dynamic design that’s both modern and comfortable
- LVT plank flooring
- Euro-style cabinets for space and efficiency
- Quartz countertops for the kitchen
- Ceramic tile backsplash in each unit
- Sleek stainless steel appliances
- Ground floor walk-ups with private stoops
- Ample parking for cars and bicycles
At Osprey Apartments, we aim to provide our residents with more than just a place to keep their stuff, we want to give you a space to live and enjoy yourself with maximum comfort and minimal clutter, which is why we’ve included the following amenities in our designs:
- A Lobby lounge – The lobby lounge is a great place to hang out and meet friends, acquaint yourself with other residents, or read the paper by the fireplace.
- Community Room – In the community room you can get some work done, watch the game, cook a family-style meal, play some pool, hang with friends, or even host a party.
- Fitness room – No need to cross town to hit the gym. Now your favorite workout spot is right under the same roof with all the same features and machines.
- Outdoor Sport Room – Here, you can wash your dog, wash your bike, store your paddleboard, or even wax your skis.
- Riverside Terrace –The riverside terrace is great for hosting a party. You can also chill out and watch the river and the boats drift by, view the wildlife, grill your dinner, or just relax by the fire.
- Courtyard Terrace- Another great spot to unleash your inner host. Here you can gather around the fire pit, lounge with a book, play outdoor ping pong, and BBQ with some buddies.
- Ample Storage- There’s plenty of room to store all of your belongings without worry. We provide bike parking in some units and on each floor, additional tenant storage is available upon request, additionally, there’s an on-site leasing office with safe package storage for your deliverables.
The kind of thoughtful living you’ll find at Osprey Apartments isn’t limited to just the building. Here, you’ll find a lifestyle that includes both a comfortable home life and an engaging life within the larger community of the South Waterfront.
- A Green neighborhood – Celebrated as the first ‘green neighborhood’ within Portland, the South Waterfront has many water and energy saving practices currently in place, helping reduce the carbon footprint of the area.
- A convenient location – With the Willamette to the east, Lair Hill to the west, the city center to the north, and a fantastic riverwalk just to the south, you couldn’t ask for a more convenient location when searching for a Portland Apartment. Accessing public transportation or getting to the freeway is no problem, which makes getting around town
There’s always plenty going on down herea total breeze.
- The cornerstone of innovation – The South Waterfront is also affectionately known among its residents as “Innovation Quadrant” and “Science and Technology Quarter,” mainly due to its proximity to Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) and Oregon Health & Science University, Portland’s largest employer.
- A preference for local goods – Chain stores and franchises are definitely the exception here. Many residents prefer to buy local, supporting local businesses and a summer long farmer’s market
‘green neighborhood’ that is well regarded throughout town.
- Plenty to do – There’s always plenty going on down here. The South Waterfront neighborhood is a great spot for outdoor activities, like biking, kayaking, or hiking. There are numerous galleries and frequent art shows within the area, and many shops and restaurants that emphasize organic and local fare.
Searching for apartments for rent in Portland can be tricky, but at Osprey Apartments, we’ve taken all the guesswork out of the equation. Here, you’ll find all the modern comforts and conveniences of modern city living alongside the joy and peace of living thoughtfully as a part of an engaging community. We’re set to open in the Fall of 2016, but register today to stay up to date on exciting news, events and leasing incentives.